Terms and Conditions for submissions to Tinkle
1. Amar Chitra Katha Private Ltd. (“ACK”) shall allow the participants (hereinafter referred to as “Participants”) to send their work (hereinafter referred to as “Contributions”) via the Tinkle Website (i.e. www.tinkleonline.com). ACK shall accept Contributions from Participants all over the world. If the Participants are from outside India they will have to either provide an Indian address or they should be the subscribers.
2. ACK shall accept the Contributions from the Participants (hereinafter referred to as “Activity”) to be published in Tinkle Books (hereinafter referred to as “Tinkle”) which shall include Tinkle Magazine, Tinkle Digest and Tinkle Double Digest in the following categories:
a) Original stories for any of the Tinkle Characters
b) Original poetry for the Rhythm & Hues section in Tinkle
c) Original art work for the Rhythm & Hues section in Tinkle
d) True-life incidents from the children's lives for the ‘It Happened to Me” section in Tinkle.
3. This Activity is applicable on the Participants who are below 18 years of age.
4. The Activity shall start from 24th March, 2017 and shall be ended at the discretion of ACK.
5. The Participants shall send their Contributions via Tinkle Website (i.e. www.tinkleonline.com). ACK has embedded several Google Forms (and one Zoho Form) on various pages of Tinkle Website (i.e. www.tinkleonline.com). Each form will accept a type of Contribution from the Participant.
6. The Contributions submitted by the Participants shall be original and should not have been published previously and shall not be published in future, in any form, in any magazine or newspaper or any media whatsoever.
7. No Contribution created by the Participants with any Tinkle Characters shall be published in any form, in any other magazine or newspaper except Tinkle and its subsidiaries.
8. ACK is not under any obligation to accept and/or publish any Participant’s Contribution for Tinkle and the final decision to publish shall be taken by ACK’s Editorial Team.
9. On acceptance of the Participant’s Contribution for publication in the Tinkle, the Participant shall be notified with an email and a Release Form asking for their parent’s permission and rights to publish the Contribution.
10. The Participants shall provide their actual and correct personal details while sending their Contribution to the Tinkle Website (i.e. www.tinkleonline.com). If any information provided by the Participant is found to be incorrect, their Contribution shall not be accepted. The details required for online forms are as under:
• Participant's full name
• Location (just city/town and state if within India; also country if outside India)
• Email (either the Participant's or a parent's)
• Their story/poem/art/true-life incident
11. ACK shall retain all right, title and interest in its patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade name, trade dress, service marks and trade secrets and/or creations, model, data, flow chart, drawing, design, diagram, table, artwork, innovation or any other information or material (hereinafter referred to as "Intellectual Property Rights") at all times.
12. ACK shall have the right to print, re-print, publish or use the Contributions in the manner as they deem fit for their own use.
13. The Contributions shall not be in violation to any laws for the time being in force.
14. The Participants shall indemnify ACK by declaring that the Contributions are a work of their own and the same is in no way or manner infringes Intellectual Property of others.
15. The Participant’s do not have to pay for participation. Please do not share your credit card details in any case.
16. All Participants are required to read and understand the terms and conditions properly before entering into any transaction.
17. ACK reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend/amend/cancel this Activity, with or without any reason.
18. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions, nor the running of this Activity to which they apply, shall be construed as an obligation on ACK.
19. ACK is entitled to terminate, rescind or modify this Activity at any time.
20. Any dispute arising out of this Activity shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.
21. The decision of ACK in all matters shall be final and binding.
For regular Suppandi joke updates register here.